Bulgarian Evanescence Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Трой няма да е на турне с Ев

Go down

Трой няма да е на турне с Ев Empty Трой няма да е на турне с Ев

Писане  То4ка Чет Мар 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Трой няма вече да свири с Еванесънс. Той ще си остане със Seether, защото в момента те записват нов албум и Ейми казва, че Тери ще свири на всички китари за записите, а когато дойде турнето, ще намерят кой да свири.

Hey guys,
Just one thing to clarify from this article. Troy won't be joining us on tour. He is a full-on writing member of Seether now and is getting a chance to really bloom there. They are currently in the studio working on a new album as well. We will miss him on the road, but I'm very happy for him. He's a very kind and talented man who deserves to shine creatively.
Terry will be playing all of the guitar on our album, and when we get closer to tour we will figure out who will be the other live guitarist. Otherwise, the lineup is the same, with the addition of Will Hunt (Science).
By the way, it's very hard to describe what the new album will sound like as a whole, you're just going to have to hear it to really understand! It's definitely still Ev, or I wouldn't be calling it that. Its just ever evolving. I can't wait to hear it finished. I'm having a lot of fun right now, its good to be back doing what I love.

love,
Amy
То4ка
То4ка
Admin
Admin

Брой мнения : 817
Местожителство : Габрово

http://goth-96.piczo.com

Върнете се в началото Go down

Върнете се в началото

Права за този форум: